Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Mike, Mike, Mike ... I'm sure you're a champ and all; and you did your best to answer the question, but Intuit can hardly say that your answer "solved" the problem.  The lady worked all day figuring out her taxes, and Turbo Tax screwed up the file so now she has to do it all again.  And then, after you responded, another guy says this happened to him three times!  That's not a solution, Intuit.  That's a problem that you can't solve because you are just a bunch of imperfect human beings who don't know why are these files are getting corrupted and don't want to spend the $$ to find out.  (You didn't ask, for example, that these files be sent to Intuit to take a look at them and see what was going on.)  And why should you?  You are just a corporation out to make money and you already got the money so why spend it trying to fix a few corrupted files and correct the program to keep it from happening again?  But Mike didn't solve the problem, Intuit, so don't pretend he did.  Well, I gotta go.  Its been fun pointing out the issue but now I have go redo my taxes because the file became corrupted on a computer with about 8X the minimum system requirements listed by Intuit.