BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The 2210 form is not yet updated, and this is the reason the date is incorrect at this time. You can check the availability of the federal forms here

If you’re required to file Form 2210 because one or more of the boxes in Part II applies, you must complete certain lines and enter the penalty on the "Estimated tax penalty" line of your return.

• If you use the short method, complete Part I, check the box(es) that applies in Part II, and complete Part III. Enter the penalty on Form 2210, line 17, and on the "Estimated tax penalty" line on your tax return.
  • If you use the regular method, complete Part I, check the box(es) that applies in Part II, complete Part IV, Section A, and the penalty worksheet later. Enter the penalty on Form 2210, line 27, and on the "Estimated tax penalty" line on your tax return.
  • If you use the annualized income installment method, complete Part I, check the box(es) that applies in Part II, complete Schedule AI, complete Part IV, Section A, and the penalty worksheet (Worksheet for Form 2210, Part IV, Section B—Figure the Penalty), later. Enter the penalty on Form 2210, line 27, and on the "Estimated tax penalty" line on your tax return.

For more information, please click here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"