Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Please go to the upper right-hand corner and in the search box, type 1099-R, then look for the word "jump to". This should take you back to the area of entry and allow you to edit the mistyped entry.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"