Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@Stevemadere wrote:

I have attempted to file my taxes and it been on the phone with TurboTax to an hours total once on Saturday and once today there is no place for me to claim the ciovid rebate refund on TurboTax. I'm not sure why this can't be fixed and until it's fixed I am unable to buy taxes I would ask that someone get on this and fix it and please contact me at Steve [email address removed] or [phone number removed] or you will be soon to lose a customer forever

The stimulus questions are asked in the Federal Review section of the TurboTax program.  Any payment you were eligible to receive based on the 2020 Federal tax return but did not receive will be entered on the Federal tax return, Form 1040 Line 30 as a tax credit.  The credit is included in the federal tax refund or it will reduce the amount of federal taxes owed.

If you are not seeing the stimulus question page in Federal Review then there are 2 reasons it would be not available.

1.  You entered in the My Info section that you can be claimed as a dependent.

2.  Your 2020 AGI is to high to be eligible for the stimulus payments.  The payments are phased out if your 2020 AGI is -

• $150,000 if married filing jointly or qualifying widow(er)
• $112,500 if head of household
• $75,000 if single or married filing separately