Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ 4monkeys wrote:
I chose to have federal and state filed together. I can not e-file state.  How to I have my filing

What state is it, and why can't you efile the state return?  

Go through the REVIEW tab, and it may tell you why.  Some of your state forms may not yet be ready.   It's better to wait and efile than to print and mail.   And if the forms are not ready, they may have a watermark on them that says "Do Not File".

You can also check state form availability here:

State Forms Availability Table:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

I know you originally chose to file both Federal and State together.  But what happened with the Federal since then?   Did it go through; i.e., did you already efile the Federal?    If you already efiled the Federal by itself, then you cannot efile the state return until the Federal return has been accepted.  Unfortunately, due to late tax law changes the IRS will not even open up to start processing until February 12, 2021, except for a few returns they pull early for testing purposes.   If you did efile the Federal, then check the status at the Tax Home page, and it should say "pending."