Re: Where do I place Officer Withdraw on the 1120S...
Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

No.  You have a corporation if you are filing an 1120S, not self-employment so no Schedule C.  Your income will flow to your personal return when you enter the K1 form.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings