Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@whitneyboat3 wrote:

I need to resubmit my 2019, but it is requiring me to download desktop to do it.  Do I need to repurchase ?

No, you do not have to pay again.  See below.

Based on just the term "resubmit" it's not clear what all you are wanting to do and why.     Did you initially efile your 2019 return, and was it rejected by the IRS?   If your efiled 2019 return was rejected, then you need to correct whatever caused the rejection, and then postal mail it to the IRS (and, if applicable, a state return separately to the state tax agency.)   You can no longer efile a 2019 return.  It has to be printed, signed, and mailed.   And you cannot work on a 2019 return in Online TurboTax.   It requires desktop software to make any changes.

If you already paid for the 2019 return previously, you don't have to pay for it again.  TurboTax Support should furnish you a download of the 2019 software.   Then you can download the *.tax2019 data file from your online account and open it in the 2019 software to continue working on it, then print and mail your 2019 returns.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

It's recommended to mail by a method that has tracking such as Priority Mail or certified return receipt, etc.