Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I was more so saying you gave a very generic answer, and yes I assumed that you were affiliated with TT, so my apologies for that, no disrespect.  You were giving information that the person had already known and giving links that were already used - not really helping with the investigative part of the question that it seems many are having with this payment disbursement.  We are thankful to you that you take the time out of your own schedule to volunteer with TT, it is appreciated!   

The link that you just sent for Santa Barbra Bank seems to be inline with what I just said, as well as your second paragraph - which makes no sense to me personally?  Why would these payments be routed though them? Yes we all seem to be in agreeance that we had our fees for processing our taxes taken out, but there is no fee for the stimulus.  Just seems that maybe something is a bit off here, I hope and pray they figure it out for everyone soon.  If I get any update I will let this thread know. Blessings and Good Vibes!