Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ ksewell78 

If you started your online return prior to the October 15 deadline, you may still be able to finish it and efile it online through October 31.    Here's an image  of a banner I see at the Tax Home when I log in for an unfiled return that was started prior to October 15.  If you see such a banner at the top of the Tax Home page, you can probably finish your return and possibly efile online.  It does let me continue working on my unfiled test return, but I can't really test it to see if it will indeed allow an efile.   You can try and see if it will let you.  If it won't, you'll have to print, sign, and mail the return.

October31.png

That being said, I'll try to guess what code you are referring to, since you didn't provide any explanation.

Are you trying to efile and having trouble receiving the 6-digit email verification code to finalize your efile?   If you need to, you can change the email address that the code is sent to by going to the left menu column, scroll down and click on Intuit Account, and then the tab "Sign In and Security."

This FAQ has a video that shows how to do it:

FAQ: What if I'm having trouble with my filing verification code?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/security/help/what-if-i-m-having-trouble-with-my-filing-verificati...

NOTE:  When you go to retrieve the code from your email, remember to use a second tab or second window.   All modern browsers should have the capability of a second tab or second window.    You have to leave the first screen open that asks for the code.   If you close that first screen, then the code won't work.   Another option is if you have a smartphone, you can retrieve the code from your email using your phone while leaving the screen open on your computer that's asking for the code.