When I go to try and pay my new york tax return on their online service, I don't see any tax due listed. Do I have to write it in myself?

I filed today, so I am late. Also, is this amount due for the previous year 2019 or for 2020?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The tax return you just filed would be for 2019.  No one will be filing a 2020 tax return until 2020 is over on December 31, 2020.  Tax returns for 2020 will be prepared and filed in early 2021.  Go on the NY site and enter the amount you are paying.  If you do not know how much you owe, then look at your state return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thank you so much, this helped tremendously. It was my first time filing. Do you know where I can find information on when the state taxes that I owe are due? I am expecting a federal refund. I would want to wait until that comes to pay my state taxes.