Get your taxes done using TurboTax

They absolutely do have poor customer service. In the content of the media I have read..ei usa , wallstreet journal, cnet...Turbo tax claimed that they were working with their customers to make sure there stimulus money wold get to them. My direct deposit information matches my Turbo Tax Debit card...I checked,,.what they neglected to say was that for those of us who were suckered into paying for their services with our tax refund and the remainder of our refund direct deposit put their Turbo Tax Debit card..that we fell into a big black hole.  even though our information matched..there would be no badly needed deposit for us.  I paid a total of 160 for my basic taxes and deposit. I was not informed that I could efile for free using their service.  I should have done more research..but i trusted them..I had used them for years. I entered my direct deposit information on the IRS tool site..and today..finally I got a date for DD.. What I gained from this whole experience was that when it comes to money these companies are designed to rip you off and take your money,,,,,,Never again Turbo Tax...never again