Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ smconvey wrote:

sorry for my unhelpful outburst due to frustration. I spent hours entering in all of my charitable donation receipts into ItsDeductible online. I couldn't find a way of importing from ItsDeductible online to TurboTax online Deluxe (both have the same username).  Apparently, there is a bug that's been an issue for weeks. I called support and they confirmed the following prompt does not appear:

"Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?"

Regarding your methods. Either they didn't work (due to the bug) or the TurboTax online web pages don't have the options described in your methods. However, here is a workaround that worked for me: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-credits-deductions/discussion/re-to-begin-importing-donation-i...

That's good news!  I'm glad you found a way to do it.  However, that's the same as Method 4 I listed above--the direct navigation method.

I'm sorry you had trouble, but I can't get any of the methods above to fail.   All of the methods are working for me.

With all 4 I get the screen that says "Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online."

When I say "Yes" , it does the import.  I've pasted current screen images below.

What browser are you using?  I'm using Firefox.   Have you tried a different browser?  I guess it's a moot point now that you've been able to use the navigation method.

In any case, see the 2 screen images below made a few minutes ago.  All 4 methods lead me to these screens.   I've tried them in both Deluxe and Self-Employed Editions.  I don't know why they are not working for you, unless it's browser-related.

itsdeductible.png

itsdeductible2.png