Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@HuntingtonROB wrote:

I started my taxes with Turbotax.  Got to the end and they wanted money to file the state.  I went to a service that actually files for free.  I filed.  I didn't make enough to get a refund and did not get to input my DD info.  Then, days later, I see Turbo Tax has a place to submit your DD info to the IRS. All I want to do is submit my DD information for the stimulus.  It says "You can’t submit both a stimulus registration and a full tax return."  To confirm, I can or I can not use the "minimal tax return" option on Turbo Tax to submit my DD info? Any help would be appreciated. 

If you filed a 2019 federal tax return, then you cannot use the Stimulus Registration since the IRS will reject the submission as they already have a tax return with your name and Social Security number accepted.

If you have filed a 2019 tax return and need to change or add your direct deposit information, see this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know
The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?
In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.