Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@jlw0003 @TaxGeek2 @mikehansen7786 

I find it interesting that I just read a review of tax software in the April 2020 issue of Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine and TurboTax is ranked #3 behind Credit Karma Tax and FreeTaxUSA. Although they only looked at basic household returns, not the Home and Business version which I use for a home business. They said this about TT, which differentiated it from the others: "TurboTax excels in providing smooth navigation and loads of support. It also has the most robust import capabilities, allowing users to import data from more than 150 million W-2s, along with information from hundreds of financial institutions. TurboTax provides clear and understandable answers to questions, and also provides videos and live help from a large community of users at no extra cost." That last phrase refers to us, but it's obvious the reviewer hasn't read this thread!

The other programs out there apparently offer even less help.  I feel like it's similar to dealing with the cable company. Who likes their cable provider? But because they have a monopoly, the only option is to switch to DSL or Dish, and there's no guarantee results will be better. 

I'd like to hear from someone who's use another product. That may require finding a community chat like this on their sites.