Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ smckeehan406 wrote: "What do I do if I'm not able to pay turbotax payments due to financial hardship?"

You didn't completely explain your situation.   I suspect there is more to your story.  I'll try to guess.  Is it this:

Have you already filed a return, and did you choose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund?  And if so, has your refund been delayed (or reduced) by the IRS?  And has TurboTax been emailing you bills asking you to pay their fees or else they will debit your bank account?

If that's your situation, then phone TurboTax Support ASAP.  Ask them for a deferment.   

If you don't either pay or ask for a deferment, they will ultimately debit your bank account.   You need to contact them right away to make an arrangement with them.  Once they start the debit process they cannot stop it, and they start it 2-3 days prior to the bank debit.

If the email from TurboTax has a phone number to reach Support, try that first.  If it didn't tell you how to reach Support, here's another way to get a phone number:

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632