Re: Can I efile another set of w2 if I just got th...
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

No, you cannot e-file another set of W-2s.


If you have already filed, you have to wait to see if your return is rejected or accepted.


If your return is rejected by the IRS, you can add the missing W-2s and correct other errors, then re-file your return.


If your return is accepted, you'll need to amend your return.


To amend your return, please follow the instructions in this TurboTax Help topic.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings