Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@1dkavanaugh wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately that file only gets the "top" part of your file, name address, SS the general filing information.  At least with mine it did not bring any of my past history, the stuff I liked about TT online: past donations, past rental property, past W2 providers, all the stuff that makes using a software product useful year to year.  From what I read when I was at that link the file I need will be appended 2018tax and "may take up to 45 days" to generate.

But again, thank you for your reply, it's nice to know someone is listening and trying to help, thank you.

It should have brought all of that information over in the tax data file.  Do you have more than one User ID and maybe used a different ID for the 2018 tax return that was filed?

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the user ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery