Re: Do I have to report income under $600??
Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The income will be reported after you enter the 1099-Misc into the TurboTax software.


1099-Misc income can be directed to different places on the tax return.


The general rule is that 1099-Misc box 7 income is directed to self-employment income, probably generating a self-employment tax and a qualified business income deduction.  


See this TurboTax Help.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings