Re: You can enter it manually. Please follow the ...
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@sbscott wrote:

I do not see that path or option in the 2019 version.  I used another system for 2018 and have an overpayment to apply to 2019.  Where can I accomplish this?

To enter, change or delete a refund from the prior year applied to this years taxes (Federal, State, Local) -

  • Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
  • On Other Income Taxes, click on the start or update button

On the next screen select the options under 2018 Refund Applied to 2019


Or enter refund applied to this year in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to refund applied to this year

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings