Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@skyhawk1001 wrote:

I ordered a Deluxe Cd weeks ago.  I got a message to download turbotax, thinking I would get a CD later.  Still waiting for a CD.   So I downloaded  the Deluxe version and was very disappointed in the new format.  Plus the downloaded version couIdnt do a simple 1099-B and I would have to upgrade.  My taxes are not complicated plus 1099-B forms are easily imported with Div and Int forms from fidelity.  I have been billed $75 for something I am very disappointed in.  If the upgraded CD version that handles 1099-b forms is as lousy as the downloaded version, this 20 year customer would rather get a refund and go elsewhere.        

The TurboTax Deluxe desktop CD/Download edition can most certainly be used for a Form 1099-B

To enter an investment sale other than from a brokerage account (1099-B), follow the steps below.

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Under Investment Income
  • On Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other, click the start or update button

Or enter investment sales in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to investment sales

You may be prompted to upgrade to the Premier edition when starting to enter an investment sale.  This is only a Recommendation and is Not a requirement.