Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@pratikpai wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did double check and ensure that both of the details were correct before submitting. I can't see the My Info now since I submitted it last night.

Is there any way now to check what went wrong?

Sign back onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

On the Tax Home web page scroll down and click on Add a state.   This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.  Click on My Info on the left side of the screen.  Edit you dependent and make sure the date of birth shows 2019.  If any information for the child is incorrect DO NOT change anything.  If you do not see anything wrong, the delete the dependent and re-enter.  But again DO NOT change anything now.

You will need to wait for the IRS to either reject or accept your tax return.  If the IRS rejects your return then and only then can you make changes and e-file the tax return again

If the IRS accepts the tax return then you will have to amend the tax return to enter the correct information.  

An amended tax, Form 1040X, return can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 4 months to process the amended tax return. Wait until you have received the tax refund or the taxes owed have been paid and processed by the IRS before amending the tax return.