Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You'll have to be ready to prove you supported yourself for  2019....the IRS may have questions....and make sure you talk to parents about it first to make sure they are not claiming you, because self-support for someone your age and going to college is unusual.  (I know some of the other SU's have a link to the self support test page.   Whether they "are" claiming vs. "can" claim you for 2019 are two different things.  You need to show you supported yourself for more than half your living expenses for 2019.

IF you are continuing down this path...and Beyond that, if you have moved to KY, and are not a dependent of either of your parents, you would indicate you moved to KY last May from OH on the "my Info" page  (your mailing address is immaterial, but you should have one now in KY where you expect to get your mail for the next months, and file change of address forms if you move after filing your taxes.  ALL income you had before the Move is OH income, all income after the move is KY income.  You will have to delineate those sub-portions in each state's part-year tax returns....but only AFTER you have filled in the Federal tax return completely.

Delaying to get the KY Driver;'s Lisc is more a procrastination issue in your case...you need to get that done, register and re-plate your car in KY, shift-to and pay KY car insurance, and register to vote there. 

If it is a state college you are going to, whether you can get in-state tuition depends on that particular state's rules...some require a couple years of in-state tax returns first..but you'd have to check at your college Registrar's office to see if you "might" qualify

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*