Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you bought the CD, and already have the license code, then you follow the directions here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/i-bought-the-cd-but-my-computer-doesn-t-have-a-cd-...

When you follow the link in #1...and either create an account, or sign into an existing account, then one of the things it will ask for during the steps that follow, is your 14 digit license code as you proceed. Then , when you get in, you can download it from within the place you log into

OR...if you meant something else, you'll need to explain a bit further where you are in the process. 

If you logged into the "Online" software, you don't download your desktop software from an "Online" tax account.....and it doesn't use a license code since it is all prepared and paid for from within your internet browser.  The Download software is prepared on you home computer, after you download and install it there.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*