Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you are using online TT then you will need the Self-Employed version in order to prepare a schedule C for your self-employment expenses.  Or you could use any desktop version and you would be able to do that in desktop.  Depending on the complexity--you will get more help in Self-Employed or Home and Business but if it is pretty simple--you could use desktop Deluxe.