Why do I have to pay for your service if I'm not getting an electronic refund anymore?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The fees for using TurboTax are for using the software to prepare your tax return.  The fee is not for e-filing or for whether you get a tax refund.  The fee remains the same whether you e-file or mail your tax return in an envelope.  If you used the software to prepare a return you have to pay for using it.  
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes you are correct. Partially. There is a fee for using the software to file.  The fine print also adds a fee for those getting a refund electronically. Since I'm no longer getting a refund electronically I don't think I should have to pay the extra forty dollars since they are no longer handling my refund. Just FYI. But now that I've typed this all out and reread the email, it is only for the tax software fee so thank you for making me look at it again and answering my own question 🙂 Thank you for taking time to answer my question though! Have a great evening!