Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The justification worksheet, can be found on the 2210 in forms mode...down at line 27  (though that might be the same one as below the "B" line. and you type in  "85% Penalty waiver"   That leaves the 2210 in your tax file, but might allow it to go thru...

1)  Get rid of the 2210 using the interview (I guess the Online folks could try this too).  
Problem is that the interview takes some unpredictable page displays, I can't predict what you see, but here is what I see.
2)....On the "Other Tax Situations" page, start thru the "Underpayment Penalties" interview.
......first Underpayment Penalty page ...YES
..........Filing status for 2017......you enter whatever it was.
..............2017 Tax Liability........you enter a ....zero..... !
..................2017 AGI.......leave it alone and continue
..........................No penalty,  hit the Done button.
3) Switch to Forms Mode. look carefully to See if the 2210 is gone. IF it isn't there, then back to review and e-filing.  If it is still there, open it, then go to the bottom and hit the "Delete Form" button and it should go away.   If it does, then it's off to the review and try e-filing again.
None of these steps will stop the IRS from reducing your refund for a penalty...or sending you a letter l later, with a Penalty bill...if they determine you should-have paid one...but these steps may get you thru filing.
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*