New Member

Stay in USA less than 180 days

Hi there,

I'm a US citizen, due to business needs in 2017, I stayed more than 6 months in foreign countries. My understanding is, if you stayed in US for less than 180 days, you are eligible to get complete tax refund. Does turbotax offer this option to fill out the info?