No, that means that after 2/28 our prices will go up.
On March 1st, TurboTax Online prices will increase as follows:
- Deluxe and Premier will increase by $20
- Self-Employed and TurboTax Live will increase by $30
- State filing with Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed and TurboTax Live will increase by $3
If you are not ready to file your return yet, but would like to take advantage of the early-season pricing, you can pay for your TurboTax Online Federal and State products before the price increase takes effect on Thursday, March 1st at 12:00 AM PST. To do that:
- Log in to their TurboTax account
- Click Take me to my return
- In the left-hand navigation bar, click on File
- Next to Step 1, click on Start
- Review the details of your order
- Scroll to the bottom and click on View Payment Options
- You must pay via Credit Card to lock in this pricing for your Fed and State products.
Any additional states or products you add at a later point will be subject to the current price at that time.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"