Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You do not have to enter anything about having an extension.  You just file your tax return normally.  If you filed for  an extension then the IRS already has that on record.  Make sure that you enter any estimated tax you paid at the time you requested the extension by going to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>Other Income Taxes

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post