It says on turbotax that the GA State E-File was "Accepted". But I received in the mail that I still owe money?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Owe money for what?  TurboTax account fees?  If so, you have to pay the fees if your federal tax refund has been delayed and you requested to have the fees paid from the federal tax refund.

I received from GA State that I still owe the $197. But I set up in my account to withdraw the money and it never did.
t1ncan

What is the form I have send with my check

Accepted just means accepted for processing. The state can still make changes to your return, and maybe the direct debit failed. Call GA and ask them.

They are trying to charge me an extra $25 because of it...why would it of failed?

Only the state or your bank can answer that.

I've just reviewed the actual GA tax return, and it does not appear that you can select direct debit to pay your taxes on it.  Although you might have done so for Federal taxes due, each state has its own options, which TT should have presented to you.  Please go back into the File tab and check. (n.b. I am a volunteer, not a TT employee.)

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...>

@SweetieJean - The state of Georgia does allow direct debit of state taxes owed if the tax return is being electronically filed.