Get your taxes done using TurboTax

SALT is limited to $10,000 (State And Local Taxes). And the Standard Deduction is $26,600 only if both taxpayers are 65 or older or blind (if just one is, then the Standard Deduction is $25,300).

Mortgage interest has other limitations, but they are based on when you took the loan out, how large it was, and for what purpose.

Your description describes itemized deductions of at least $28k, so one would think that Itemized Deductions would be chosen.

One possibility is that you chose to force the Standard Deduction anyway (I know it's unlikely, but humor me). Do a Search (upper right) for "itemized deductions, choosing" (lower case, without the double quotes), and jump to it. Here you can force it one way or the other.

Otherwise, please look at your return and tell use what amount you have on line 8 of the 1040 (go to Tax Tools (on the left), and navigate to Tools->View Tax Summary, and then back on the left, click on View my 1040), and also tell use the amounts for each part of Schedule A (medical, taxes, interest, charitable contributions).

[Edited 4/5/2019 1:37 PM]