Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@pwjone1 If you read back through this thread, you'll see that @SuziM , a TurboTax Administrator, is actively involved in investigating this issue.  She will respond here, or let me know to, whenever updates are available.

@Roberto99 As for other ways to make the remaining 3 payments, I'd highly recommend scheduling these payments via the NY DOR website to be directly debited from your bank account on the dates you schedule.  When you've scheduled these payments, you can rest easy that the payments will be debited by the state.  Be sure you print/save a copy of your scheduled payments as proof of scheduling.

You can, of course, always pay with a check and the vouchers that TurboTax provides.  But there's greater risk sending paper checks, as well as the occasional issues with mail being delivered in time.  If you decide to mail in your payments, I suggest sending separately and around the time that the estimated tax payments are due.  It is not advisable to send one check with a grand total of the 3 remaining payments.  Far too easy for the state to get that all mixed up.  

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***