Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ jloverme  wrote:  "Is there chat service so I can almost speak with a person and get some type of service that I have already paid for getting pissed"

Sorry, I missed the part that said you "already paid."   Underneath your question it says you asked your question from "Free Edition" so that threw me.  However, I don't know what Online or desktop product you are using and already paid for.

If using Online TurboTax, there IS a chat feature in TurboTax Live (e.g., Live Deluxe, Live Premium) where you pay extra to have Live help from a tax expert to prepare the return and also review your return prior to filing.   If you're not already using Live TurboTax, you could upgrade by adding the Live feature, but be aware it's more expensive.

NOTE:  If you are using the desktop version (CD/download), there is no Live feature.  TurboTax Live is an Online product only.

If you are using Online TurboTax and DO want to pay for the upgrade, or if you are already using a Live TurboTax product:

FAQ:  Learn about TurboTax Live’s chat feature

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/learn-turbotax-lives-...