Ohio Return 2022 Rejected? Never Sent

I received the rejection message seen below, minutes after transmitting.  It appears that the e-file wasn't even sent by TurboTax.  In discussing this with a TT expert they said it was an issue with Ohio and was adamant that it was not a TT issue.  I called Ohio Tax and they said they don't know of any issue.  I can use their online entry to file as there aren't any special circumstances on my return.  10 days to wait to file or online file through the state process.  TT took the money to e-file but it appears to be their issue and were aware of it since they themselves said they didn't send it, but put it on hold.   Any insights?

Let's Take A Look at Your Return
Description of error:
Your tax filing is on hold as we finish working on an area that may impact your tax return. Please check back again for updates on or after March 2, 2023.
What needs to be done:
Your return hasn't been e-filed due to ongoing updates. This update is scheduled for release on March 2, 2023.
Apply the update on or after that date (online products update automatically), revisit your state return for any errors and save (online products update & save automatically). After reviewing your state return, re-transmit for e-file.