Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Am I  allowed to get the 2018 Child tax Credit for my two children although they both lived  most of 2018 (and went to school) in Europe with my wife (who is their mother), because my wife was there for her work (in a non-USA institution)?  


Note that I provided more than 50% of their cost of living and lived in USA all 2018 (except for vacation time, and business travels), and that they visited me for about 2 months in 2018.  


Note lso that my wife and I file jointly our tax return, and claim the foreign-earned income credit for her European income. 


Please advise. Thx in advance!