Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hi Adam64,  It can be tricky finding that sweet spot of no tax due and no refund!  There is a W-4 Calculator that takes you step-by-step through the worksheet.  The required information can usually be found on your prior year's tax return or your current pay stubs. You'll need to make adjustments for changes from the previous year to make sure it reflects your current situation.


Once you complete the form, give it to your employer. Then, keep a close eye on your next few paychecks to see how the changes impacted your federal income tax withholding.


I hope this is helpful!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"