No, for your 2020 federal taxes, the deadline to file an extension and pay any additional taxes is midnight, May 17.
Keep in mind that if you're getting a refund this year, you (technically) don't need to file an extension because the late-filing penalty is a percentage applied to the amount you owe, and if you don't owe, there is nothing from which to calculate the penalty.
- Can IRS extensions be e-filed?
- Do I need to file an extension if I'm getting a refund?
- How do I file Form 7004 (Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns)?
- Do I need to file an extension for my personal state taxes?
- Where do I mail IRS extension form 4868?