You can import your W-2 into the TurboTax mobile app by taking a picture of it. Here’s how:
- Tap in the upper left corner to open the menu.
- Select Federal and then select Wages & Income.
- Select Job (W-2) and swipe past Let's start with some info from this W-2 screen.
- The next screen should read Ok, how would you like to enter your W-2? On this screen, tap Snap a photo of my W-2.
- Follow the directions given in the tips that follow. After the 3rd tip, tap Now let's snap a photo.
- Note: Although TurboTax will use device's your camera, the W-2 picture won't be saved with your other device pictures nor in your TurboTax account.
- TurboTax should then automatically import your information or direct you to type it in, if there’s a problem.