You can import your W-2 into the TurboTax mobile app by taking a picture of it. Here’s how:
- Tap in the upper left corner to open the menu.
- Select Federal and then select Wages & Income.
- Select Job (W-2) and swipe past Let's get your W-2 info screen.
- When you see the Ok, how would you like to enter your W-2? screen, tap Snap a photo of my W-2.
- Helpful tips might appear before you see the option to select Now let's snap a photo.
- Note: Although TurboTax will use your device's camera, the W-2 picture won't be saved with your other device pictures, nor in your TurboTax account.
Go here to see how to take a picture of your 1099-MISC in the mobile app.