How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discoun... - Community `

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discount?

To get your partner discount, be sure to always start on the affiliate partner’s website, such as your bank, credit union, insurance company, or other affiliate like Uber or Lyft. Select the TurboTax link from the partner’s website to access your tax return in TurboTax.

Even if you just need to make a small change to your tax return, be sure to start from the affiliate partner’s website and select the TurboTax link. By doing this, the system recognizes the affiliate partner and then applies your discount.

Do not start directly at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.

Just follow these steps:

1. Go to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and select the TurboTax link or icon.
    • This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.
  2. Select your TurboTax product, sign in, and start on your tax return. (If you already set up an account at TurboTax, just sign in to work on your return).
  3. When you get to the Review your order screen (in the File section) you'll see the discounted price along with the message, Your discount has been applied.

Note: our agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site.

If Your Affiliate Partner Discount for TurboTax is Not Applied

If you followed the steps above and your affiliate discount has not been applied, try deleting your cookies. Then:

1. Go back to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and select the TurboTax link or icon.
  2. Sign in to TurboTax and open or continue your return.
  3. Select Tax Tools on the left, and then Tools.
  4. Now select the My Fees button. It should show the discount.

Still Having Problems? The next step is to. Then follow steps 1-5 again.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post