Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Level 2
posted Feb 3, 2020 7:32:39 AM

Refund Advance

Why is that we can not contact you or get a straight answer about these approved and promised refund advance? Ask the question and got it will be 48 hours well it’s been 2 weeks. Was this just a joke to get people to sign up for the green dot card? How can I get my refund back to my banking account? How do I get a refund on the price it cost me to do live when I have tried that also to see what’s going on and nothing. I have been doing my taxes with y’all for over 8 years and I was happy to be approved for the advance and now I hate I did it and I hate I even did my taxes with turbo tax.

0 2 153
2 Replies
Expert Alumni
Feb 3, 2020 12:08:47 PM

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by visiting https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Track your refund: If you are receiving your tax refund on the card, you can track it. Visit irs.gov/refunds or call the IRS Refund Hotline at (800) 829-1954. Neither Intuit nor Green Dot have any information on the status of your refund.

Level 2
Feb 6, 2020 5:22:40 AM

No can’t track our refund but you should have a clear answer what you turbo tax approved which was the refund advance which had nothing to do with its or the card.