Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cpayne316

Should I be worried, Oklahoma sent me a letter they wanted a copy of my W2 and 1099 forms sent to them. When I check on my return it says accepted but not approved.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PaulaM
Expert Alumni

Should I be worried, Oklahoma sent me a letter they wanted a copy of my W2 and 1099 forms sent to them. When I check on my return it says accepted but not approved.

You don't need to worry, just comply with the Oklahoma request and send your copies to the Tax Commission address in the letter. They don't receive these forms if you efiled your return and likely need to review them.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PaulaM
Expert Alumni

You don't need to worry, just comply with the Oklahoma request and send your copies to the Tax Commission address in the letter. They don't receive these forms if you efiled your return and likely need to review them.

Just make sure you do send them to them because I guess for 2022. After I filed with Turbo tax and it was accepted. They sent me a letter saying that they needed my W2 and I didn't get the letter because they had the wrong address. And then I filed my 23 tax return. And they took it and instead of giving me on 2022 state  back $800.  They say I owe almost 2000$ And I don't have no clue what to do about it.So if anybody knows you can reply I talked to them and gave them the correct address and they're gonna resend me the paper that they had already mailed me and didnt receive

I replied previously but I forgot to add they took my federal return Because I didn't send them the W2 after I filed.Because I didn't know because I didn't get the letter.

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

As much as we'd like to help, TurboTax doesn't receive any information regarding your return once it's been accepted. The best thing to do is read the letter carefully and send the requested documentation to the state by the date written on the letter. You can also submit documentation online here

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies