TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

I've already filed my return. Can I still get Refund Advance?

SOLVEDby TurboTax543Updated December 18, 2023

Refund Advance isn't available if you've already filed your return with the IRS. You'll receive your refund by the method you chose when you filed your return.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads