How do I update a declined credit card for a TurboTax Advantage order?
Here’s how to update your payment info:
Make sure to do both Parts below.
Part 1 - Update Your Payment Info for This Year’s Order (only)
- First let’s locate this year’s order – Start here: TurboTax Advantage Order Status.
- Enter your information as requested (2 options, depending on what information you have. See the declined payment email, which has the information you’ll need).
- Select the Update button.
- If requested, enter your TurboTax Advantage login info.
- Now update your billing info. Your order should now be complete.
(If you ordered a CD but want to download the TurboTax program:
Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account; then select My Downloads. Locate your order (it should be at the top of the list above any prior year orders), and select Download. You’ll still receive the CD in the mail, but this will allow you to start on your taxes faster.)
Part 2 - Update Your TurboTax Advantage Account Payment Info (Annual Recurring Charge Starting Next Year)
- Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.
- Select Update Credit Card.
- Enter your new payment info, and then select Update Info.