How do I import my income information from Uber?
- Select Start for Free in the middle of the page.
- Sign in to your TurboTax account or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Start your return and provide the information requested.
- Once you reach the Self-Employed income section, you’ll be prompted to import.
- If you see an activity called "driving" with "needs review", select Review. (Otherwise, start the self-employed income topic and tell us you drive for Uber.)
- Follow the instructions to import your Uber income information.
If you’re already signed in to your TurboTax account and working on your return, do the following:
- Type "Self-employment income" in the Search box and select the “Jump to” link to go to the Self-employment income section.
- When asked the type of self-employment work you do, type “Uber” or “driving”.
- If importing from your Uber account is available, you’ll be offered the option here.