TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
294 people found this useful

Where do I enter my 403(b) contributions?

Your contribution is reported in Box 12 of your W-2 with the letter code E or BB.

Because your contribution is already accounted for on your W-2, do not re-enter it in the retirement section.