TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1 person found this useful

Where do I enter Form 1099-G for unemployment or paid family leave?

If you received unemployment payments or took paid family leave, enter your 1099-G info in the mobile app. Here's how:    

Start by going into your return. Not sure you're in there? Tap the orange button that says Take me to my return
  1. Tap the menu icon in the top left
  2. Tap Federal Taxes, and then Wages & Income
  3. Scroll down and tap Unemployment, and then Unemployment and paid family leave
  4. Follow the screens to enter all your info.