How do I take a picture of my W-2 in the mobile app?
Here's how to take a picture of your W-2 the TurboTax mobile app:
- Sign in to the app (if you're not already signed in) and navigate to the W-2 photo screen:
- Tap the upper-left corner to open the side navigation bar.
- Tap Wages & Income (under Federal Taxes).
- Select the option to work on your W-2.
- Keep swiping until you reach the OK, how would you like to enter your W-2? screen.
- Tap Snap a photo of my W-2.
- Follow the instructions to optimize the image. When fully optimized, TurboTax will automatically snap the picture for you.
- Note: This picture won't be saved on your device, nor in your TurboTax account.
- Continue following any instructions to upload your W-2.