TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1404 people found this useful

How do I track my Kentucky tax refund?

You can track it at the Commonwealth of Kentucky Where's My Refund? page. (Response may be slow--you may have to re-try the link several times.)

The state will ask you to enter the exact amount of your expected refund in whole dollars. You can find this by logging into TurboTax. If you're using the mobile app, you may need to scroll down to find your refund amount.

Kentucky tax refunds may be delayed due to the state increasing its fraud prevention measures.

The refund date you'll see does not include the days your financial institution may take to process a direct deposit or a paper check may take in the mail. If you're concerned, contact the Kentucky Department of Revenue.

As much as we would like to help, TurboTax does not distribute refunds, only the IRS or your state tax agency can legally do so.

GEN87169
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L9oq08P3D_US_en_US