Where do I enter Form 1099-INT?
Form 1099-INT reports interest from banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions. Here's how to enter a 1099-INT:
- Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
- Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-INT or 1099INT (lower-case also works) and then click or tap the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you receive any interest income?
- If you see Here's the interest we have so far, click or tap Add interest income.
- On the following screen, select how you want to enter your 1099-INT (import or type it in yourself) and follow the onscreen instructions.