Why don't I see the Upgrade option in TurboTax Onl... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

EnglishEN

Pick a language

Intuit
,Created with Sketch.773 helpful votes

Why don't I see the Upgrade option in TurboTax Online?

Here are some reasons why you're not seeing Upgrade on your screen:

• You’re not inside your tax return. After you sign in, select the Take me to my return button. You should see the Upgrade option on the left side of the screen.
  • You're upgrading from a mobile device. Follow these mobile instructions.
  • If the option to upgrade is grayed out, you’re already in the version you’re attempting to upgrade to or in a higher version.
  • Your window isn’t maximized. If that’s the case, the Upgrade option might be located in the upper-left menu.
  • You haven’t filled out your personal information and started your 2018 return yet. Do so and the Upgrade option will appear.
  • You already filed your 2018 return. Select Tax Tools in the left hand menu. Choose Print Center, then Print, save or preview this year's return (this is just to get to the payment screen). Select Pay Now, and follow the on-screen instructions to pay.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in